Tuesday, April 12, 2016

21 Day Sugar Detox Day 9

Day 9 has been great so far.  I realized this morning I have met my goal for participating in this 21 day endeavor--to stop mindlessly eating sweets.  The realization that I no longer think about chocolate every minute of the day and have will power makes me so happy and honestly proud of myself!  I hoped this would happen but was very skeptical.
I really do feel great!

Have you tried Primal Kitchen mayo products?  I noticed this morning while shopping at Whole Foods that they now carry the basic mayonnaise and I was SO excited.  I have been debating for a while now whether I should order online, but it just seems strange to order a jar of mayo online.  I don't know why--we order everything else online, but there was just something about ordering mayo.  Well, it was worth the wait.  So delicious!




My chicken salad for lunch was so good with the addition of this delicious ingredient.



As a reminder, I am Level 2 with energy modifications.

Day 9
   Breakfast: Organic coffee with unsweetened coconut and almond milk
                     Water
                     2 Vital Farms eggs, scrambled
                     1/3 avocado
                     1 apple sausage patty from my 21 Day Sugar Detox quick start guide

   Lunch: Plantain chips with guacamole
                Chicken Salad with Primal Kitchen Mayo (used with leftover roast chicken from      
                Sunday night, celery, walnuts, salt and pepper)
                Coconut La Croix sparkling water
         
   Dinner: PaleOMG's Pizza Spaghetti Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment