Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The Beginning...Paleo Style

Welcome!
First things first-I love food!  Cooking, baking, eating-love it.  So when I began my research in to alternative ways to nourish my body and skin, primarily to deal with my rosacea issue, paleo and gluten free seemed the logical path to take.  Honestly, the rosacea on my face was my biggest issue to deal with, but after only 10 days I have found additional benefits to the paleo lifestyle--more energy and an overall better feeling.

The first source I found was fascinating and inspiring--Danielle Walker's www.againstallgrain.com  Her photos and recipes convinced me that my family can eat paleo and still enjoy the foods we love.  And, her story is amazing.  I searched podcasts in hopes that I would find one featuring Danielle and this is where I discovered www.balancedbites.com and the Balanced Bites podcasts.  After listening to MANY podcasts by Diane Sanfilippo and Liz Wolfe I feel like I have come a long way in understanding the paleo lifestyle (and realize I still have a lot to learn).

So here I go, taking the paleo lifestyle/gluten free way of eating one day at a time.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment