Friday, March 11, 2016

Green Pasture Product Review


Green Pasture Fermented Cod Liver Oil Beauty Balm


While listening to a particular Balanced Bites podcast, I learned about Green Pasture's fermented cod liver oil beauty balm.  After trying many products with no luck in addressing my facial rosacea, including treatment from my dermatologist, I thought it was worth a try.  The oil glides on nicely and has no fishy odor.  I use the beauty balm at night on the problem area and have seen nice results.  Using Green Pasture beauty balm in addition to eliminating gluten and clean eating has shown positive results in my rosacea.


Speaking of clean eating, this delicious lunch of leftover roast chicken, mixed greens, bell pepper, carrots, walnuts and homemade balsamic dressing was the perfect quick lunch today.  Whole Foods seaweed salad on the side.




 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment